Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I think I had something to do with this - It's Back!!!!

Most of you have already heard the news that Embrace Hostility In Howard County is back from the dead.  After my post the other day begging and pleading for this humor filled blog to come back, fellow blogger Ryan Ballengee, posted on EHHC and Columbia Now that he is back in business.  Now, I'd like to say that I had a hand in this, but if I had to guess Ryan was already considering bringing this wonderful blog back from the dead.

Since Ryan claims to only do a few postings a month to EHHC, I would like to extend the offer to help collaborate with Ryan and be a contributing author to EHHC.  Hopefully, Ryan will think this is a great idea and I can offer my insight into the uncivilized nature of HoCo.

1 comment:

Waggle Room Ryan said...

Thanks for wake up call on EHHC. I needed it. Anyway, you're welcome to blog on EHHC anytime. Drop me a line (email's on the blog) and we can talk it out.