Friday, December 12, 2008

It's finally here, it's photo of the week day!!!

The first ever photo of the week (on this blog and in my Columbia Flickr Group) comes from Flickr user Odonata457.  In this photo he has captured a wonderful winter scene highlighting the first snowfall in Columbia, MD for 2008.  Not only is the winter scene beautiful, but the warm orange colors left over from the fall are still noticeable in the photo.  

Great work Odonata457.  I look forward to seeing your future works. 


Originally uploaded by Odonata457


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for picking my photo for the photo of the week. Great blog -- I will be visiting often.

Almost Sooted said...

No problem Richard, thanks for visiting the blog. Hopefully, I can keep the content up. I'm sure I'll come up with something