Thursday, December 11, 2008

Shameless Plug

The avid readers of this site (wait, what's an avid reader) probably already know of my interests in photography.  Well, most of you probably don't know that I initially went to school to get a degree in Applied Media Arts.  Obviously I didn't stick with this career path, but I still feel that I have some artistic qualities that have yet to be fulfilled.  I didn't stay in Art School long enough to take the photography classes, but now I'm wishing that I did.

Now onto the plug.  I recently jumped into the Digital SLR world and I've been reading as much information on photography that I can find.  I've also found a bunch of wonderful sites to upload photos on.  My favorite site being Flickr.  You can check out my photostream on Flickr at Almost Sooted.  While I don't always get much time to get out and take pictures, I still try to take and upload pictures when I can.  

I've also found many sites created by photobloggers.  These sites not only show great works of art, but they also dedicate a lot of time to photography tips and general photography experiences.  If you are interested in learning more about photography check out the links below.  Thanks for your support as I work on getting this thing off the ground.


No comments: