Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What? When did this happen?

Spontaneously, almost overnight Columbia and Howard County has proven me wrong on the burbs being trendy, hip locations.

When I thought about this blog concept it didn't occur to me that other Columbia residents were blogging about the place we call home.  Then, to my surprise I found not one, but many blogs dedicated to Columbia/Howard County.  Not only did I find other blogs, but I found that the gods of suburbia have taken it upon themselves to make Columbia/Howard County a cool, trendy, and hip place to reside.  No longer can it be referred as Howard County, from this day forward it will take on the name HoCo, like the trendy hip locations in Baltimore that seem to sprout up on a daily basis.

Now, where was I when this took place, how come I wasn't called?  Oh, yeah, I know, I guess I'm not hip and trendy.  Oh well, go figure, I decide to write about boring suburban life and within hours my idea is shot to hell by the now trendy HoCo.

Take a look at all the HoCo/Columbia blogs out there at:


My personnel favorites are:


Ugh, I hate being the last to know about anything!!!!

No comments: